Gripmor 742-S Production Rivet Nut Tool
The Gripmor 742-S is a heavy duty production rivet nut tool for very fast and precise installation of blind rivet nuts from M3 to M12 in all materials. This tool features a powerful air motor and very fast cycle time for top productivity in volume applications. The tool stroke length is simply adjusted and the rugged alloy body has a stable base design for safety and operator convenience.
This is a ‘spin-pull’ tool so with gentle pressure on the threaded mandrel the tool motors forwards to spin the rivet nut on. One pull of the trigger then causes the tool to set the rivet nut with a hydraulic pulling force and then to reverse out of the rivet nut completely. The ‘spin-pull’ process is optimal for setting rivet nuts in all body materials.
* Very fast cycle time for top productivity
* Single trigger pull for setting and spin off
* Simple stroke adjustment with visible settings
* Can be suspended on tool balancer or freestanding
* Stable base design
* Integral swivel whip hose connector
* Supplied with full set of noses – M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10 and M12
|Gripmor 742-S Specifications|
|Capacity||M3 - M12 Rivet Nuts|
|Dimensions||280 x 250 x 115 mm|
|Traction Power||19.1kN at 5 bar|