MODEL 300 CORDLESS BATTERY RIVET NUT TOOL
The Model 300 cordless battery rivet nut tool installs M5 – M10 rivet nuts of all materials, as well as M12 in Steel and Aluminium.
It has a powerful 14.4v/4.0Ah battery which will efficiently set between 500 and 1000 rivet nuts on a single full charge, with fast spin-on, spin-off operation. To make life even easier the mandrels are a quick change design, and the nose sets are colour coded for easy identification.
Precise set up is achieved through four electronic stroke control settings 8-6-4-2mm, and fine tuned with the mandrel stroke adjustment knob. The control also offers L (normal) or H (high) power settings and indicates the battery charge level.
- Supplied in a sturdy case with M5, M6, M8, M10 & M12 noses, one Li-ion battery and charger
- Dual power electronic motor control with 4 pre-set stroke settings and manual fine adjustment
- Fast loading of insert with powered spin-on
- Single trigger pull for setting and spin-off
- Quick change mandrel, colour coded nose anvils.
|MODEL 300 SPECIFICATIONS|
|Capacity||M5 - M10 Rivet Nuts (all materials) and M12 Steel and Aluminium|
|Weight||2.3 kg including battery|
|Dimension (L x H)||368 x 285 mm|
|Traction Power||24 Kn|