Model N10S M4-M10 LEVER ARM RIVET NUT TOOL
The model N10S lever arm tool includes a central ‘quick-spin’ spindle which can greatly speed up the threading on and off of the rivet nuts during installation. The N10S has slightly longer arms than the model HN901 tool which provides some useful extra leverage when setting the larger thread sizes too. This tool also benefits from a ‘quick-change’ mandrel system for fast and easy changeover between different thread sizes.
Supplied as standard with M4-M10 noses for installing rivet nuts and also M5,M6,M8 rivet bolt adaptors for the installation of blind rivet bolts too. When installed the blind rivet bolts provide a threaded stud fixing point instead of the internal thread of a rivet nut.
* M4-M10 RIVET NUT CAPACITY (all noses included)
* Quick spin spindle for faster operation.
* Stroke adjuster with visible scale.
* Good leverage for setting larger sizes.
* Supplied with M4 M5 M6 M8 and M10 noses for rivet nuts and M5 M6 and M8 adaptors for setting rivet bolts.